Christmas Wishes 2016: Christmas is the major festival which comes in winter season and it is celebrate at December 25 of every year. Christmas Time may be fast approaching or already upon you. Whether you’re ahead of the game in planning your Christmas card lists or trying to get them done at the last minute, you may need a few examples for inspiration. Finding best and unique merry Christmas wishes Greetings is very easy and simple now because now days lots of websites are offering different types of collection and we are as well giving you here best collection of merry Christmas wishes messages.
Merry Christmas Wishes 2016
Bless us lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind. Wishing you a blessed Christmas.
Merry Christmas May this season of love warm your home may this brighten you roads with hope Merry Christmas to you and your dear folks!
It’s another Christmas worth celebrating for! I wish you blissful memoirs for your heart to harbor sharing laughter and cheers with your family.. A bright and warm Christmas Season I wish to thee… Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Hope your Christmas is perfect measure of fun and laughter! Merry Christmas!
Faith makes all things possible, hope makes all things work, Love makes all things beautiful, May you have all the three for this Christmas .. Merry Christmas!!
Wishing you all the joys and Happiness of the holiday season. May you be blessed with peace, love and joy. Merry Christmas!!
It’s a season to give It’s a season to love It’s season to share God’s love for you and me Merry Christmas!
Wishing you and your family a gift of faith the blessings of hope and the peace of his love not just on Christmas but throughout the year.. Merry Christmas !!
Have yourself a very merry Christmas and be Thankful may you all reap the fruits of your hardwork. Merry Christmas!!
May the sweet magic of Christmas Not only fills in your heart and soul but also spreads to your dears Wishing you a Christmas filled with fun and joy! Merry Christmas …
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Emmanuel.
The star of Bethlehem shone when Christ was born In the darkest nights, Christ’s love still shines the brightest.. Have a Blessed and joyous Christmas ..
Merry Christmas Wishes Text Messages
This time of year is a truly wonderful and magical one and Christmas is a holiday with a beautiful spirit and traditions. One tradition is greeting each other with merry Christmas Messages. The spirit of giving, expressing love and gratitude and a celebration of life help to make Christmas a very special time of year.
- This Christmas season may your heart glow with cheer and may you have someone to kiss under the mistletoe. Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year.
- May the Christmas spirit shine like the Christmas lights and warm your hearts this holiday season. Have a blessed holiday!
- Christmas is all about giving, sharing and eating. May your home be filled with love, lights and singing. Happy Holidays!
- There are so many gifts I want to give to you this Christmas. Peace, love, joy, happiness are all presents I am sending your way.
- May your home be filled with the joy of the Christmas season. Here’s wishing you a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!
- I wish you a blessed holiday season. May this Christmas bring you comfort, joy, peace and happiness to last throughout the coming year!
- Wishing you all the best that life can bring, Merry Christmas to you and a year full of blessings.
- May God bless you with a festive, loving and peaceful celebration this Christmas and all throughout the year.
- Christmas can be many things or it may be a few, but all I wish on this holiday is the best for you. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- I hope you awake on Christmas morning feeling like a child again. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
- May you be wrapped with love and warmth and be blessed with a long and healthy life. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and may you have good health, abundance and everlasting joy in your life.
- Have a cheerful, holly, jolly, and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year too!
Christmas Wishes Messages for Friends
Creating heart-felt Christmas messages for a friend need a special touch with loving words to help make your friends feel extra loved during the Holidays. Check out Here Beautiful ideas Merry Christmas Greetings for Friends.
- I want to wish you and your family all the happiness and joy of Christmas. I hope we can get together this holiday season and spend quality time together.
- The tree is decorated, the cookies are made, the gifts are wrapped; now all that’s left is to wish you a Merry Christmas. So, Merry Christmas dear friend.
- May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
- My dear friend, I’m wishing you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
- I know we are always busy this holiday season but I want to take the time to wish you and yours, happy holidays. I hope we can spend time together soon.
- Merry Christmas to my best friend, the only person who knows all of my faults and still sticks around.
- Good friends are like guardian angels, always looking out for you. Merry Christmas friend.
- Your friendship is the greatest Christmas present. Thanks for for all the awesome memories.
- So thankful am I for having a friend like you. Wishing you blessings for the holidays and the coming year.
- Christmas time comes once a year and thanks to friends like you I am full of cheer!
When I count the blessings of my life, I count you twice!
- Merry Christmas best friend, thanks for all the joy you send! Happy New Year to you too, may you have joy all year through.
Religious Christmas Wishes
Millions of people sacrificed their life to promote his principles, parents taught their children the values of his principle and introduced Jesus Christ as their family members who has sacrificed himself to save them. As this day is the day when the mighty Jesus Christ is born, make it to the point that you keep the real essence of Christmas in your hearts. Here are some religious Christmas messages and wishes to use.
- I wish You Lovely X-mas; I wish You Favorable; I wish You Enjoyable; You shall not Lack in this X-mas; Thy Lord shall provide to You!Merry X-Mas.
- Good news from heaven the angels bring; Glad tidings to the earth they sing; To us this day a child is given; To crown us with the joy of heaven.
- Be prepared this Christmas By having a clear mind, kind words, and helpful actions. Be the person that we should be to give honor to God Almighty.
- Let the picture of Baby Jesus in the manger give us a message That worldly things are not important. What matters most is the richness that we have in our hearts. Have a meaningful Christmas.
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
- May baby Jesus bless you and your family this Christmas with wonderful and spiritual gifts. I wish you a Memorable and Bright Christmas this year. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you and all your loved ones.
- May this Christmas bring you all the joys of heaven. May you have angels rejoicing at your doorstep. May Baby Jesus teach you the true meaning of life. May this Christmas bring you closer to him. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- May your hearts be filled with peace and faith in God. May your days of doubt be replaced with days of hope and cheer. May you and your family get nurtured with lots of love! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and to your loved ones!
- Close your eyes and feel how Christ works in your life. Look back and be thankful for all the blessings you received And for staying strong despite all odds that came your way. Have a blessed Christmas!
- The essence of Christmas in not on the presents. It’s Christ’s presence living in us Have a blessed Christmas!